What Information Do We Collect?
When you register on this Website to download or purchase material we ask for your full name, company, job title, e-mail address, and telephone number (“Personal Information”). If you contact us by email or telephone we may also collect Personal Information from you.
Use of Personal Information
Any Personal Information that you give us will be held securely. It will not be used other than as described in this policy.
The Personal Information we collect may be used by FirstPartner in the following ways:
- To provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made
- To send you a link to content you have requested
- To send you occasional email updates on new FirstPartner research and services
- We may also occasionally contact you by email or telephone to request feedback on research or other services we have provided you with
- We may occasionally contact you by email or telephone to request your participation in, or contribution to, research we are undertaking
We may make Personal Information available to third parties contracted by us to help us process payments, market our business or deliver the professional services we offer. We will not otherwise share, sell, rent or loan any Personal Information, with or to any other company or organisation for marketing or other purposes.
The information collected from this Website will be stored for as long as is required for the uses stated above.
Right to Opt-out
If you do not want to continue to receive communications from us please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Period of Grace
Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your Personal Data we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical; however you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
A cookie is a small text file written to an individual's hard drive that contains a user ID and records those areas of the Website that have been visited by the user.